Destination Cleveland VolunteersRegister
Welcome to the Destination Cleveland Volunteer Site
Are you a passionate Clevelander? If so, we invite you to spread the love and help us demonstrate that unmistakable Cleveland hospitality.
At Destination Cleveland, our mission is to drive economic impact and stimulate community vitality for Greater Cleveland through memorable leisure, convention and business travel experiences, and while we can organize the efforts and promote the message, we can’t tell the story alone. That’s where you come in.
Volunteers play a critical role in enhancing the visitor experience and creating a positive perception of our hometown. As the number of visitors to our region grows, that role becomes even more important. Help us to fuel that momentum by joining the Destination Cleveland Volunteer team to welcome guests and provide them with an authentic Cleveland experience.
Opportunities to serve as a volunteer include:
- Airport Welcome – Greet guests right as they touch down in Cleveland and assist with questions they may have about transportation and the city.
- Hotel Welcome and Concierge – Help guests find things to do during their stay, and make them feel welcomed.
- Wayfinder – Greet guests, serve as directional help, and answer questions at locations around Downtown Cleveland.
- Special Events – Assist in welcoming guests, checking badges, helping with directional assistance, waving goodbye, and more.
- Pop-up Welcome Parties – Greet groups of visitors at exciting locations around Cleveland.
- Cleveland Script Sign Photographer – Take photos at the newly installed Cleveland script signs at Cleveland Hopkins Airport, Abbey Rd. Overlook (Tremont neighborhood), North Coast Harbor (Downtown), Edgewater Park (Edgewater neighborhood) and Euclid Beach (Collinwood neighborhood).
- Visitor Experience Survey Interceptors - Hit the streets during large events around town to ask attendees about their Cleveland experience.
Click the “Register” button to the right to create an account in our volunteer system and have access to sign up for volunteer opportunities. You will also be added to a database to receive monthly updates including new volunteer opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!